Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Asian Beetles Taste Really Bad


I use to think ladybugs were cute...I would buy things like crafty stuff for my walls well NOT ANYMORE...up here in Minnesota, we have been infiltrated with Asian Beetles, they look like lady bugs but aren't and they are nasty lil buggers. They hibernate and come out in the fall full force, they smell and they bite...lil bastards. Last night I am getting ready for bed and have one last sip of my Dr Pepper (my FAVORITE) and i feel something that I know shouldn't be in my mouth but I don't know what it is so I start gagging and spit the mouthful of pop out (all over my desk....eg: homework) and my mouth is burning and tastes really bad and I am going what the hell thinking something musta been in it from the packaging place...there at the bottom flipped on its back trying to flip over is a bettle...I really lost my cookies...for 1 I don't like bugs...tolerate yes eat NO, for 2 I don't like weird shit in my mouth NO NO NO...Needless to say I run to the bathroom toss my wonderful pot roast that I had earlier and try and try to get the taste of that beetle outta my mouth to no avail...I swear...in my world when it rains it fucking pours...when GOd was handing out fallibility awards I was first in line waving my arms screaming pick me, pick me like it was a effin lottery or something ....booowhoo...
booowhoo and for future reference if you are hankering to try a lil bitty Asian beetle cause you might think they looky tasty...pass they taste like shit!

No comments: